Date: 20th January 2018
OOOOO Where do I start!
What a day this was and a wonderfully talented (and flexi) couple to share these special moments with so I'm just going to make a big list of all the cool things that happened on the day :)
1. The beautiful bride rode up on horseback to meet her groom after an Aboriginal smoke ceremony was performed.
2. There was a Unicorn Cake and I don't mean the sort of cake you would find at a children's party...I mean an amazing sculptured cake by Cakes by Kyla
3. Karl brought his amazing Cube (as per below) for all the gymnasts to play in!
4. Mr Goaty Gelato serving gelato for the guests during games
5. The bride Yvette ordered customised laser cut name tags which looked amazing on the tables
and the list goes one!!!!!
Check out some of the wonderful, unique photos below ;)
Photography: The Evoke Company | Ceremony: The Arbor | Reception: Sit down Dinner in Majestic Marquee | Location & Styling: Fernbank Farm | Catering: The Italian Job | Bar Service: KuBarz | Music: DJ Magoos | Celebrant: Nicky Surnicky from Marry Me Nicky | Cake: Cakes By Kyla | Make-up: Sophie Cox | Hair: Frankies Hair Van | Toilet Hire: Backyard Bathrooms |